Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Books!! & Readings and dates


THE SINGING BOWL, UNM PRESS, $20.00

LOVE AND DEATH: GREATEST HITS, TRES CHICAS BOOK, $15.00

I have two new books. Available from me, Collected Works, or on-line.
I just forgot to mention it on the blog, but my kids reminded me.
Also, upcoming events in the tri-city area. e-mail me for info, joanlogghe@gmail.com


May 21, Saturday, 12-2:00 – New Mexico State Poetry Society Annual Luncheon and Reading at The Cooperage, 7220 Lomas Blvd. NE, ABQ.
RSVP mechistle@gmail.com, 505-889-4672, must purchase own meal.

May 29, reading at the Unitarian Universalist Church, 107 W. Barcelona Rd, Santa Fe, 4:00 PM

June 2, Thursday at 6:00, Collected Works, Love and Death:Greatest Hits launch with Miriam Sagan and Renée Gregorio.

June 12, Sunday at 2:00, reading with Mary Mcginnis at the café on Santa Cruz Plaza, Española. Coffee, tea, and we.

June 18, Santa Fe Community Gallery, Mining the Unconscious, writing workshop with Joan and Jane Lipman to focus on The Redbook Show, 11:00-3:00 PM FREE. (Note time change from original posting).

Reading of Mining the Unconscious workshop participants Wednesday, June 22 5:00-7:00 PM at the main branch of the Library.

WRITE LOCALLY, SHOP LOCALLY, READ LOCALLY, LOVE LOCALLY, DREAM LOCALLY

1 comment:

  1. Makes me wish I was in Santa Fe. I'd come to your readings!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!